Need crystals for your new pouch?
We got you covered!
One crystal is often enough. Too many together can be too much. See more about crystals on our information page.
There are dozens of crystals available to help support you and your pet, energetically & physically. Here are just a few that we have available to you.
Please note that crystals are not a cure-all for behaviors and ailments, but rather a helping hand to invite positive change.
- Master Stone, can pair with other crystals to amplify their healing properties (cleanse more frequently)
- Can attune to help any situation or ailment by setting an intention when you charge it
- Helps improve communication
- Strengthens Immune system
- Speeds up the healing process
- Reduces pain & imflammation
- Helps your animal companion open up more to love, peace & happiness
- Softens aggression, fear & nervousness
- Great stone to help with past situations of abuse, cruelty & resentment
- Eases muscle tension & improves circulation
- Helps heal the kidneys, adrenal & thymus glands
- Soothes burns & sores
- Slows down the mind & body to achieve greater calm
- Allows animals to be more receptive & open to training
- Reduces Separation Anxiety
- Helps with fear & excessive barking
- Supportive for end-of-life stages
- Can help with ear issues
- Increases mental & emotional clarity
- Great for younger dogs learning & training
- Offers support in overwhelming situations like crowds or stimulating sidewalks by helping to adapt
- Detoxifies the body and supports animals with diabetes
- Uplifts animals with depression
- Opens up shy/timid animals
- Boosts confidence & courage
- Helps with focus for training
- Reduces Jealousy
- Softens behaviors like excessive barking, whining or hissing
- Increases appetite
- Uplifts animals with sadness
- Balances emotions & tempers mood swings
- Great for transition or travel (moving, new animals in the home, etc)
- Calms overreaction
- Helps with bonding
- Eases aggressive tendencies
- Soothes digestive issues
- Regulates hormone balances
- Potent stone to help calm hyperactivity & aggressive behaviors
- Helps break bad habits & change thought patterns, helping with training new practices
- Improves social behavior
- Eases & relaxes animals
- Blocks radiation & electromagnetic frequencies (adrenal support)
- Balances metabolism
- Helps animals adjust to a new environment, adapt to a boarding situation, or other stressful changes
- Aids to alleviate fear, nerves under stress, oversensitivity, or past abuse
- Purification of vital organs, especially animals with organ weakness
- Deeply soothing, uplifting overall physical health
- Works as a guard for the body against various infections, stabilizes blood pressure, and encourages the regeneration of your pet's heart.
- Relieves pain and can help heal tumors, as well as many other ailments and symptoms.